Tuesday 9 September 2008

Cartoon time














I have a craft fair coming up at Woking sport centre Sunday 12th October.

I'll be selling my cartoon cards like the ones above for 1 pound 25p. Its the first time I've done a proper fair so hope I can break even on the cost of the stall (which costs 25 pounds). So I'll be working hard on my cartoons from now on. So expect to see lots here on the blog.
Aim to do at least six cartoons a week.
Some will be ones which I've spruced up which you've seen at my main website.
www.petergrayanimals.co.uk
I'm having to recolour them as I saved the work as a JPEG and its all badly pixalated. So redoing them and saving as a TIFF. Annoying But sometimes you learn the hard way.

Thank Spy and Muffy for the nice comments...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE baby octopus one is a winner, PETER: I'll be putting it on DENNIS' site.

SPY.

Anonymous said...

Hope the craft fair goes well Peter
- Muffy

Anonymous said...

I've tried uploading these gags , but they won't read on 'my pictures', PETER: however, I've done this before, so I'll persevere......I want to use these........SPY.

Anonymous said...

Very good pete, I might come down to Woking to buy a couple.