Friday 17 August 2012

The Dandy comic online from December the 4th on its 75th Birthday I hope with new material and hopefully with the great artist and writer Jamie Smart!!

 This is one of my favourites and must of been based on real life with his own art teacher. Jamie has my sense of humour..I love zany..silly fun humour.
I really hope DC Thomson will use his talents in some way...he is too good to go..
I'll miss the paper Dandy But really hoping the online Dandy will have new material as I'm sure with old..
But also with Jamie Smart as one of the crew. 
I read the Dandy in the early 80's..loving Bertie Buncle and his Chemical Uncle..Jack Silver..Korky the cat..Desperate Dan..its amazing how long The Dandy has lasted...so on a postitive note 
WELL DONE The Dandy for making 75 years!!! An amazing achievement.. 
We will wait and see what happens when it becomes the Dandy online..the web comic..


I'm now drawing pets for just £30 send a photograph and I'll draw it on good quality paper A3 size. I can get up to two faces of pets on each picture...my email is thejeep2000@yahoo.co.uk






No comments: